This product is for local collection only and not available for shipping.
This kit contains a selection of tools for you to use while hand-building your ceramic pieces. It’s a great addition to your Clay Club Making Kits as it will give you more modelling options and make your life much easier!
This tool kit contains:
1. 1x potter's needle. For cutting, marking and scratching you clay.
2. 1x assorted wooden modelling tool with two different ends. For smoothing and shaping your clay.
3. 1x mini rolling pin. For rolling your clay and creating slabs.
4. 1x sponge. For damping and smoothing your clay.
5. 1x brush. For smoothing your clay and adding slip. You can also use this for applying glaze, once cleaned.
6. 1x 30ml glass jar for storing slip.
This is also a great gift to that creative person you know! Either if they have just started working with clay or maybe as a little incentive to take on a new hobby!