This product is for local collection only and not available for shipping.
With this Plain Clay Club Kit you can create your own ceramic piece, right at home!
How it works:
1. Collect your Plain Clay Club Kit from our studio in the North Laines.
2. Make your piece at home and let it dry.
3. Bring it back to the studio where we will load all of your items into our trusty Kiln Matilda! There we will bisque fire your pieces to over 1000C and bring it back down to room temperature, which can take over 24h!!
4. We will then coat your piece in a clear glaze and fire it one more time. This will result in a shinny off white piece! (Food safe and water tight).
What’s included in your kit:
1. 1.5kg of Earthenware Clay
2. One instructional booklet with tips and tricks to get you started!
3. Handling and kiln service for two sets of fires, including a clear dip glaze service.
Additionally, you can purchase our Clay Club Tool Kit for even more fun!
This is a great way to keep you creative and killing the lockdown blues! The Clay Club was made for everyone, first time potters to experienced makers! And if getting your hands muddy isn’t your thing, you can still join the fun by ordering one of our Pottery Painting Kits, where you can find a ready-made object to paintat home!
Please note that due to the nature of these materials accidents can occur. Although we try to provide as many tips and support to prevent this, we are not liable to breakage or damages.
Turn around times vary depending on how busy we are at the time! We always wait until we have a full kiln before starting a fire in order to be more energy efficient and kinder to the environment! Get in touch if you need your pieces fired quickly as times can vary from 2 - 6 weeks.